Order by 10/24 at 2pm PDT and release day arrival shipping from the Microsoft Store. The "Xbox Gift Card" bonus offer is actually a digital code received via email within 10 days of the game shipping out.
If you are an Xbox Live Rewards member (free sign up here), instead of the $10 Xbox Gift Card you can get 15,000 Xbox Live points ($15 worth). More details here.
In addition to all that, pre-ordering from the MS Store gets you:
- Acordes de la Muerte Melee Weapon: Give me a "K!" Give me an "I!" Give me a "Guitar-with-melting-candles-on-it melee weapon that can bash in the skulls of my vilified enemies!" What's that spell? Errr...
- The Hangover Melee Weapon: Show how much you like to party with this melee weapon made out of beer cans and an electrified pitchfork. One thing led to the other, right?
AND everything included in the "Day One Edition" :
- “Nothin’ but the Hits” gun: An overcharged version of the High Fidelity gun that launches limited edition, priceless, multi-colored vinyls that do increased damage
- “It’s Me! Fizzie!” outfit: Fizzie is more popular than you because he has a great marketing budget. So, why not dress up as him and get in on some of that fame?
- “Hardcore! Hammer”: You ponder buying the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive. A spot check reveals that if you do, you can equip a mighty hammer made from a bat and spiked dumb-bells. You buy the Day One Edition of Sunset Overdrive.